Monday, January 31, 2011

15 Months.... and loving life!


Just being silly!
Feeding her baby. Pete is supervising of course.
Helping mom with the laundry. Actually, she's waiting for another ride around the house in the basket. This is her serious face I guess.
...and look at that hair! I'm not sure what to do with it. It just keeps growing and growing and she won't keep any barrettes or headbands in her hair to keep it out of her eyes, and I'm just not ready to take her to get it cut.

I just took Caitlin for her 18 month check-up. The doctor actually said she's "perfect" which I knew already but it was fun to hear someone else say it too that's not related! She weighs 22 lbs. and is almost 30 inches tall. She wasn't the tallest girl at the doctor but she's growing well which is what's important.
I love spending any minute I can get with my baby girl because I know in just 12 short weeks I will be extra busy with our new arrival. I think she'll be a great Big Sister though! (But it's obvious that the clothes designers didn't have children very close together b/c it's impossible to find a big sister shirt in her size. It's all little sister shirts so if anyone can find one, please let me know where to get it.) Thanks

1 comment:

  1. She is such a cutie! I can't believe how big she has gotten. And once baby #2 comes along, she will look even more grown up! Take care!

    ReplyDelete