Thursday, July 21, 2011

Who stole my froggy???

I love this picture. Caitlin actually gave Hunter one of her froggies to play with because he was fussing. And she only gives her froggies to those people she REALLY loves. What a great big sister! You can see that Hunter has found his hands too. It keeps him occupied:)
Hunter is 3 months old already. He is such a sweet boy and is smiling all the time. He is getting too big too fast and is into 6 month clothes now. As you can see, he likes the color orange like his mommy! I wish he'd stop growing though!!! I like him just the way he is.

... and here's the big sis. I was taking pictures of Hunter so Caitlin kept saying "cheese" until I came and got her picture and gave her some attention. At least one of hers turned out good. What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment