Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rollin'


Well, last night I got home with the kids and it was the normal 2 trips bringing everything into the house and then the next 20 minutes trying to unpack from the day. I got Hunter out of his car seat and layed him on a blanket in the living room. Caitlin was helping me round up some laundry to put in the washer because Hunter spits up on everything!! We get back into the living room and......
HUNTER HAD ROLLED OVER!!!!
I told Caitlin that we missed it, so she grabbed his leg and kept saying, "Roll, Roll" - so cute. I was bummed that I had missed this so I sat down with the kids to watch a little Barney and to play with Hunter. About 20 minutes later I got up to go to the bathroom and when I got back....
HUNTER HAD ROLLED OVER!!!!
So now I was just sad that my little baby is doing tricks and mommy was missing it! I didn't want to leave his side the rest of the night. Finally, later in the evening he ended up rolling over for everyone to see (Mommy, Daddy, Mom Mom, Pa and Caitlin)!! I'm not ready for him to be mobile. I want him to stay little (and in one place) for a while still.

Here's a few pictures from last nightHunter was pooped out from all his rolling!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda,

    Thanks for your sweet post on our blog. I cannot believe how big Caitlyn and Hunter are getting; they are adorable! Jude has the same little outfit that Hunter has: the orange tractor tee with plaid shorts. They both look like little men in it!

    Have a good day, Logan

    ReplyDelete