Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tea Party

Caitlin really enjoyed blowing out her candle once she figured out what she was supposed to do. I think I re-lit it and we all sang about 3 times, it was so sweet.I was so proud of the cake!!! It took a long time to do, but totally worth it. I really didn't want to cut into it.

It took a long time for Caitlin to open her presents, especially after she got this step stool. She put it in the middle of the room and wanted to model everything she got standing on it. It was supposed to be for washing her hands, but she still can't reach the sink very well.

New tricycle, it has lots of buttons and plays super cute music. SHE LOVES IT!!!


Caitlin and Henry sharing pretty well (at this point).
New slippers....Let's just say she's obsessed with shoes and now with slippers. She has 2 pair that she rotates and sleeps in them most nights. I give in to avoid a screaming match before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment