Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mommy/Daughter Day



Last weekend Caitlin and I got some fun time together in the morning so we went to the Children's Discovery Museum for the first time. I can't believe we had never gone there. She had tons of fun. We then went to take daddy some lunch since he was working and then did a little shopping to get a baby gift for our neighbor. It was so nice having some time with just the two of us. We had dropped Hunter off at Mom Mom's and Caitlin kept asking to check on him, it was so sweet. She wasn't sure why he didn't come along, but I think she secretly liked it.
The weekend ended with Caitlin getting the flu so that wasn't so much fun. I stayed home on Monday with both of them and Grandma came to take care of them on Tuesday. I think everyone is finally better. It was a long week!

No comments:

Post a Comment