Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Caitlin!

I love this picture, saying "Cheese" by her Minnie Mouse cake!

Is she excited or what?


My parents were such great sports and dressed up for the occasion.  My mom actually made my dad's sweatshirt into a v-neck so he could wear it.  That sweatshirt is almost 40 years old, wow!!!

Caitlin and Kristen- so happy to see each other!

Notice my brother's face in this picture, poor guy went to Target by himself to get Caitlin's birthday present
and my mom got her the same thing! 


Caitlin's new baby carrier and diaper bag.... she couldn't have been happier!  She is the best little mommy and takes such good care of her babies.  She has Baby Tina, Baby Lynn and Baby Jo.  Baby Tina is her favorite for some reason.

Hunter had a good time at the party too!  He couldn't wait for a cupcake.  We caught him on multiple occasions on top of the table trying to steal one.  He's got a sweet tooth!

Meet the newest member of our family..... Minnie (The beta fish)
Thanks Uncle Chris!

It's never a good idea to get a family picture at the END of the night!




No comments:

Post a Comment