Sunday, September 30, 2012

While mom was away...

I had to go to Chicago for 5 nights for work the last week of September and it may have been the hardest thing I've ever done.  I did end up having some fun, but I couldn't wait to get home to see my family.  The kids got to go stay at Grandma and Pa's for 3 nights and I think they enjoyed themselves.  Caitlin did chores with Pa on the farm and helped with the farming.  Hunter had fun running around and chasing the kitties.  I was very fortunate that they got to spend some quality time with their grandparents and were distracted and not thinking about me being gone.

Caitlin was loving riding in the combine with Marty.
Lovin' on Aunt Meg
 
Is this not the cutest picture you've ever seen?  He is so serious about this kitty, but it's so funny! He loves animals so much, especially puppies and ducks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment