Wednesday, March 30, 2011

April 14......Boy or Girl??

Baby Cush #2 is tentatively scheduled to arrive on April 14th. The doctor told me I needed to induce around 38 weeks so I chose exactly 38 weeks, I'm not ready or anything:) The 14th is also a special day because Caitlin's birthday is on the 14th of October, Uncle Whitey's birthday is April 14th and it's also the same day that Matt proposed to me 5 years ago. Now that I say that, the baby will probably come early. I go in at midnight, so I have 24 hours to actually have the baby on April 14th. That better happen!!! At the appointment yesterday, I was 2 cm dilated already. I go again next week and get my last sonogram and check-up. Stay tuned for more baby cush updates. The next one could possibly tell the gender!!!! WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment