Sunday, March 13, 2011

Proud to be a Big Sister......soon!

Last week Caitlin went to the dr. with me for the first time, of course wearing her new big sister shirt. She got to visit the girls at mommy's work first. She did great at my appointment and was very intrigued listening to the baby's heartbeat. She was a big hit with the nurses and she wanted to follow the doctor around.
The baby's heartrate has ranged from 135 to 185 since my first appointment so it's hard to predict what sex the baby will be. A lot of people have told me I'm carrying lower which means boy, but we can't be certain yet. Either way, we've got names picked out and are ready whenever the baby decides to come.
I start going to the dr. every week now so I'll try to keep everyone updated. It never seems like a great opportunity to get a picture of my belly but I'm sure I'll get plenty of pictures next weekend when Matt and I are both in our friend's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment