Friday, December 23, 2011

New Toys






Caitlin got a camera for Christmas that she LOVED! She would not share. When we got home, she had already taken 110 pictures (mostly of nothing) but she was having so much fun with it and telling everyone to say cheese... especially Hunter. Hunter got a mega blocks table from Aunt Kel that he has loved playing with. As you can see, he has started pulling himself up on everything and would just prefer to stand in front of something. He's getting too big. I'm not ready for him to be walking which I'm afraid is going to happen way too soon.
I had to post the pictures of Caitlin because she usually won't smile for the camera, but I got some big cheesers from her, too cute.
Last weekend was like a warm-up for Christmas morning. I'm afraid we're not going to have room for all their new toys. I guess we should consider ourselves lucky:)

No comments:

Post a Comment